CrossTrainingHub.com is proud to announce that it has launched its scholarship program for 2017 to help support those in need of assistance with rising tuition fees. CrossTrainingHub is providing the latest information on health, training & fitness.
We are motivated to help students who are dedicated to improving the lives of others and that’s why we hold a $1000 merit-based scholarship twice a year for students pursuing their passions in one of the following fields: sports, health, natural or applied sciences.
General Terms of Participation
To apply for the scholarship, you must write an Essay of 1500 words about anything related to health, training & fitness in general which will be published in our blog for example How to Pick the Best Cross Training Shoes for Women?
The person who does the best will receive $1000 that can be used either in course materials or other resources.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Must be a college student enrolled in a recognized college/university
- Must be pursuing a business or entrepreneurship major
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher on average
- Must be a citizen of USA or legally authorized to study in USA
- There are no age requirements as long as the applicant is enrolled in a college
- All information provided in the application should be accurate and authentic
How to Submit your Application
Applicants must email us at email@example.com with all of the details listed below and attached the essay in a pdf file:
- Full name
- School and program
- Expected graduation year / month
- Mailing address
- Phone and email
- Current GPA
- Fall Scholarship: before June 30, 2017
- Spring Scholarship: before November 30, 2017
Selection of Candidates
All essays are perused by the editor and the appropriate essay selected based on several criteria including aptitude, personal accomplishment, creativity, passion, grammar, and motivation.
We will contact the winners on their email address 10 days after the submission deadline.
Note: We take utmost care in preserving the privacy of applicants.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org